Search This Blog

Sunday 4 July 2010

Cover Story: MIA for Complex Magazine












MIA looks hot in the June/July 2010 cover for Complex.
In this issue, MIA (who is engaged to Ben Brewer, son of billionaire Edgar Bronfman Jr) talks about her new album and motherhood saying:

On her son's diverse family background: "At the moment, he's staying with me at my mum's - her house is in the projects, so the house is like the size of somebody's closet in California. But at the same time, he's got his grandpa on the other side, Ben's dad, who is at the complete opposite end of the spectrum. I think as long as he has both extremes, that's where his lessons are gonna be learned. I want him to grow up here and spend as much time as possible with his grandma to learn the things I learned growing up in this house. He needs to hang with everybody and meet people and find out what they need and find out what the problems are and what the solutions are."













No comments:

Post a Comment